Any products that you purchase on this website will not be represented by name on your credit card statement. It will instead be a generic, non-specific company that gives no indication of the nature of the order you've made.
All purchases are packaged in discreet envelopes that don't allude to the nature of the products inside.
- 1 How your information is used
We treat all data that is collected from customers in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and for the following purposes:
- 1.1 To process your order and dispatch it to the desired address.
- 1.2 To deal with cases of fraud and other security issues.
- 1.3 To deal with repeat orders and enquiries regarding existing orders.
- 2 What information we collect and how
Information that we collect on this website includes:
- 2.1 Any personal details that you allow us to have, including name, address, email address and payment card details.
- 2.3 Your IP address is also logged. This is for security purposes, so we can gauge the volume of individual visits to our websites from separate computers. All data entered and collected via our website is secured with 128 bit encryption to ensure that your data is safe.
- 3 Other websites
- 4 Your Rights
- 4.1 You can contact us with any enquiries, e.g. regarding your existing order or regarding a new order you wish to make via the 'Contact Us' page.