Among the many medications available on the market for treating anxiety related problems, Buspirone is one of the most highly recommended. It is an anxiolytics, which is a group of anti-anxiety drugs, but it works slightly differently than the other drugs in this class. When it enters the body, it controls the levels of dopamine and serotonin, which are the neurotransmitters that are involved with anxiety related symptoms. It is important to know before you buy Buspirone that it is not a suitable drug for treating anxiety and stress related to daily life. Doctors mostly prescribe this drug for short-term relief of anxiety symptoms.
Here some other important facts about Buspirone that you should know:
- It is not safe to use Buspirone with drugs containing monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs). They are used for treating depression. Some examples of MAOI based medication include tranylcypromine (Parnate) and phenelzine (Nardil).
- Abruptly stopping Buspirone can cause a dangerous withdrawal reaction that can cause seizure, abdominal pain, insomnia, and anxiety.
- If you take this drug along with a MAOI based medication, it can shoot up your blood pressure to a dangerous level.
- Its long-term use can cause problems in old people. However, it is safe to use for the short-term even if you are above 65 years of age.
- If you have any kind of liver or kidney disease, or suffer from Pheochromocytoma, you should let your doctor know so that they can decide whether you should take this drug.
- Buspirone abuse can cause euphoria, nausea, hallucinations, memory loss, fatigue, and lack of coordination.
If your doctor has prescribed you this medication or you have run out of its stock and need to order it online, you can buy Buspirone at affordable rates from our online pharmacy Sleeping Pills UK.